- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- Results from intra-canopy lighting study published
- "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- "Gas prices are high, so we’ve halted part of our production"
- "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
September 26-28, Zwaagdijk
Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
This year, they will present their new varieties of broccoli, spinach, beetroot, cauliflower, cabbage and squash, as well as numerous trial varieties which complete their wide range of vegetable seeds.
The Sales team and Product Managers will guide you around the field and answer your questions.
Location: Stichting Proeftuin Zwaagdijk, Tolweg 13, 1681 ND Zwaagdijk.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-29 Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
- 2017-09-28 "Plant breeding innovation at the heart of a sustainable EU agri-food policy"
- 2017-09-27 Chinese television crew pays attention to new Axia varieties
- 2017-09-26 Will Europe embrace precise plant breeding or further frustrate innovation?
- 2017-09-25 "Agriculture will win the CRISPR race"
- 2017-09-22 Development of eggplant materials for adaptation to climate change
- 2017-09-21 Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
- 2017-09-20 Global seed company names new CEO
- 2017-09-19 What does the future of peppers look like?
- 2017-09-18 Italy: Bayer presents tomato innovations
- 2017-09-15 Ghana: Seed companies launch umbrella body
- 2017-09-14 Benson Hill launches CRISPR 3.0
- 2017-09-13 Rijk Zwaan introduces Knox lettuce varieties to South African growers
- 2017-09-12 Visualising gene-trait networks for faster discovery
- 2017-09-11 Retrieval of seeds from Global Seed Vault to replace Aleppo gene bank
- 2017-09-11 Vilmorin-MKS becomes Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2017-09-08 Colombia has a potential for development of hydroponics
- 2017-09-07 Dutch propagators announce merger plans
- 2017-09-06 US (TX): Improving melon crop focus of $4.4 million study
- 2017-09-05 Australia: Plant & Food Research licenses blueberry varieties to T&G