- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
A member of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative waters vegetables in Suning County, north China's Hebei Province, Sept. 26, 2017. The cooperative attracts more than 600 households to plant over 70 million vegetable seedlings. (Xinhua/Yang Shiyao)
Staff members of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative graft vegetable seeds.
Staff members of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-29 Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
- 2017-09-28 "Plant breeding innovation at the heart of a sustainable EU agri-food policy"
- 2017-09-27 Chinese television crew pays attention to new Axia varieties
- 2017-09-26 Will Europe embrace precise plant breeding or further frustrate innovation?
- 2017-09-25 "Agriculture will win the CRISPR race"
- 2017-09-22 Development of eggplant materials for adaptation to climate change
- 2017-09-21 Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
- 2017-09-20 Global seed company names new CEO
- 2017-09-19 What does the future of peppers look like?
- 2017-09-18 Italy: Bayer presents tomato innovations
- 2017-09-15 Ghana: Seed companies launch umbrella body
- 2017-09-14 Benson Hill launches CRISPR 3.0
- 2017-09-13 Rijk Zwaan introduces Knox lettuce varieties to South African growers
- 2017-09-12 Visualising gene-trait networks for faster discovery
- 2017-09-11 Retrieval of seeds from Global Seed Vault to replace Aleppo gene bank
- 2017-09-11 Vilmorin-MKS becomes Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2017-09-08 Colombia has a potential for development of hydroponics
- 2017-09-07 Dutch propagators announce merger plans
- 2017-09-06 US (TX): Improving melon crop focus of $4.4 million study
- 2017-09-05 Australia: Plant & Food Research licenses blueberry varieties to T&G