- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Stackable planters designed for aeroponic and hydroponic crops
- Heating mats to maximize plant nursery yields
- Illegally connected greenhouse in Romitan cost the district 437 million
- Ocean-going vessels to capture CO2 for greenhouses
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
A member of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative waters vegetables in Suning County, north China's Hebei Province, Sept. 26, 2017. The cooperative attracts more than 600 households to plant over 70 million vegetable seedlings. (Xinhua/Yang Shiyao)
Staff members of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative graft vegetable seeds.
Staff members of Lyuyuan Vegetable Cooperative.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-29 Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
- 2017-09-28 "Plant breeding innovation at the heart of a sustainable EU agri-food policy"
- 2017-09-27 Chinese television crew pays attention to new Axia varieties
- 2017-09-26 Will Europe embrace precise plant breeding or further frustrate innovation?
- 2017-09-25 "Agriculture will win the CRISPR race"
- 2017-09-22 Development of eggplant materials for adaptation to climate change
- 2017-09-21 Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
- 2017-09-20 Global seed company names new CEO
- 2017-09-19 What does the future of peppers look like?
- 2017-09-18 Italy: Bayer presents tomato innovations
- 2017-09-15 Ghana: Seed companies launch umbrella body
- 2017-09-14 Benson Hill launches CRISPR 3.0
- 2017-09-13 Rijk Zwaan introduces Knox lettuce varieties to South African growers
- 2017-09-12 Visualising gene-trait networks for faster discovery
- 2017-09-11 Retrieval of seeds from Global Seed Vault to replace Aleppo gene bank
- 2017-09-11 Vilmorin-MKS becomes Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2017-09-08 Colombia has a potential for development of hydroponics
- 2017-09-07 Dutch propagators announce merger plans
- 2017-09-06 US (TX): Improving melon crop focus of $4.4 million study
- 2017-09-05 Australia: Plant & Food Research licenses blueberry varieties to T&G