- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- Easy-to-construct greenhouse keeps the cold out and the warmth in
- Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. HortiDaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Hortidaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Hortidaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Hortidaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Hortidaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Hortidaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 30
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08