- Supply Chain Assistant – Netherlands
- Plant Science R&D Technician - Brooklyn (New York) USA
- Head Grower - Alberta, Canada
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- "With a 4 or 5 month crop cycle, growers can carry out 2 to 3 cycles per year"
- Growing fruit trees and grapevines in unheated greenhouses: the benefits
- “We removed winter strawberries from our shelves, to please our clients”
- Investors sue Bayer over purchase Monsanto
- UK: Increased need for heat protection on isle of Wight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. HortiDaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Hortidaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Hortidaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Hortidaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Hortidaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Hortidaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 30
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08