- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Manager Operations (MT-member), USA
- Head of Growing | Cannabis | Staffordshire, England
- Farm Manager - Central Region Saudi Arabia
- Product Development Specialist Tomato - ‘s Gravenzande, Westland, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- How the Dutch tomato market got to know (and live with) ToBRFV
- First 'Neder Bananen' end up as eclair and beer
- “There’s a foreseeable future with hydroponics in every home”
- Field tests show that USAF ultrasonic transmitters combat waterborne ToBRFV
- Turkey: Breeders and suppliers show innovations at GrowTech
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. HortiDaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Hortidaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Hortidaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Hortidaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Hortidaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Hortidaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 30
+31 (0) 166 69 82 09
+31 (0) 166 69 82 23
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08