- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (ON): 30 acre Lebo Farms greenhouse to be finished by the end of 2020
- "Growers prepare for a season with fewer or inexperienced workers"
- "If anything is going to be built, it will be by us"
- Indian grower donates food and essential supplies to underprivileged kids and needy people
- ToBRFV find on Egyptian import tomatoes in the Netherlands
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- China: Fertiliser shortage due to virus outbreak
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. HortiDaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Hortidaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Hortidaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Hortidaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Hortidaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Hortidaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 30
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08