- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- B.C. partners with industry on energy efficiency at Delta greenhouse
- "Greenhouse campus a game changer for S.C. farming"
- PL Light Systems releases leafy greens crop guide
- Proprietary tomato plant that alerts farmer via iPhone when it's sick
- IGS signs significant export deal with Jungle to supply French retail market
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Today on social media
INMED Partnerships for Children
Havecon Horticultural Projects
Debets Schalke Turn-key Greenhouse projects
Campo Supremo SPR de RL de CV
Exciting new selections from the East Malling Strawberry Breeding Club. With Good yield and fruit size these selections also deliver high-proportion (90%+) of class 1 berries. This reduces both labour costs & waste. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about this programme. pic.twitter.com/BKffNnhvcI — NIAB EMR (@NIABEMR) August…
Meteor Systems BV
Wilbert van Oers
Young strawberry plants for the new season of 2021
Another crop we have in regular rotation are chili peppers! These are staples in our greenhouse. Durham College CTA: Culinary Tourism Alliance #feaston #loveONTfood #durhamregion #durhamcollege #greenhousegrown #localfoodweek pic.twitter.com/NKBPS9bR1M — Bistro 67 (@Bistro_67) June 11, 2020