- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Turkish entrepreneurs set up hydroponic strawberry greenhouse instead of investing in a café
- "This new greenhouse model will withstand the test of time"
- "Agriculture has proven to be one of the more resilient sectors in the SA economy"
- Supercharging light provides plants with energy cocktail to fight pathogens and thrive
- Icelandic Lambhagi on a hydroponic adventure
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
- Study on hydroponic lettuce production in hydroponic vertical farm
Cucumbers are refreshing and crunchy and go well with many different flavors and cuisine styles. Follow their journey from planting to shipping to grocery stores near you: https://t.co/vJEcXBDQuT pic.twitter.com/lCCK9t8pWY — Pure Flavor® (@PureFlavor) June 8, 2021
Great Lakes Greenhouses Inc.
One of our very good clients sent us this lovely video they made featuring their new @Koppert Natutec Drive. Fantastic real life footage showing the easy and accuracy this market leading tech provides the progressive strawberry grower! pic.twitter.com/AZFw0Y54Xb — AgrovistaUK Fruit (@AgrovistaFruit) May 2, 2021
Morning, fired up for another day of strawberry harvest and packing.. #british #fruit #harvest21 🍓🇬🇧🇬🇧🍓 #eatfruit #sunrise pic.twitter.com/1iaHTFwcWY — James Thompson (@farmerThomo) April 16, 2021
Planting the bug early @Nature_Fresh pic.twitter.com/YjszJwACSK — Paul Hulsbos (@lampje83) April 15, 2021
Imma Piscitiello, from the Piscitiello farm, tells us about her relationship with Valagro and her experience with our #biostimulant MC Cream for the cultivation of rocket, thanks to which she managed to achieve a better quality of the harvest. Discover her experience in the video pic.twitter.com/QFDbArNvoP — Valagro (@ValagroGroup) April…
After a long winter we’ve had are first harvest of the season🇮🇪🍅 pic.twitter.com/CvwgJhrulO — Monsport tomatoes (@Monsporttoms) March 30, 2021