- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- Easy-to-construct greenhouse keeps the cold out and the warmth in
- Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain a new copy of the second edition of the HortiDaily & FloralDaily greenhouse guide. This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,500 copies have been printed, available free of charge at a key selection of international horticultural exhibitions that the HortiDaily and FloralDaily team will attend. The copies can be picked up at a HortiDaily booth, or one of our editors attending an exhibition can help you to get a free copy.
The coming two years, you can again obtain a free copy of this HortiDaily Buyer's Guide at our stands at the following exhibitions:
Where to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. Let us know if you need one and drop us an e-mail at email@example.com to arrange your copy.
- GreenTech Amsterdam
- Cultivate, Columbus Ohio
- SMART Horticulture Asia (Asia Fruit Logistica)
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada
- GrowTech Eurasia, Anatalya Turkey
- Berlin Fruit Logistica
- British Tomato Conference, United Kingdom
- HortiContact, The Netherlands
- Flowers Expo Moscow
- ProFlora, Colombia
- IFTF, The Netherlands
- IPM Essen, Germany
- Flower Trials, Holland
- IFTEX Kenya
Can't make it to one of these shows? No worries, because it is also possible to ship you a free copy for a 25 USD/EURO postal fee, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a third edition of the the Buyers Guide is coming up in 2018. E-mail us at email@example.com to include your listing.