- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain a new copy of the second edition of the HortiDaily & FloralDaily greenhouse guide. This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,500 copies have been printed, available free of charge at a key selection of international horticultural exhibitions that the HortiDaily and FloralDaily team will attend. The copies can be picked up at a HortiDaily booth, or one of our editors attending an exhibition can help you to get a free copy.
The coming two years, you can again obtain a free copy of this HortiDaily Buyer's Guide at our stands at the following exhibitions:
Where to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. Let us know if you need one and drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your copy.
- GreenTech Amsterdam
- Cultivate, Columbus Ohio
- SMART Horticulture Asia (Asia Fruit Logistica)
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada
- GrowTech Eurasia, Anatalya Turkey
- Berlin Fruit Logistica
- British Tomato Conference, United Kingdom
- HortiContact, The Netherlands
- Flowers Expo Moscow
- ProFlora, Colombia
- IFTF, The Netherlands
- IPM Essen, Germany
- Flower Trials, Holland
- IFTEX Kenya
Can't make it to one of these shows? No worries, because it is also possible to ship you a free copy for a 25 USD/EURO postal fee, please e-mail email@example.com to arrange this.
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a third edition of the the Buyers Guide is coming up in 2018. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to include your listing.