- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- Interview Ted Duijvesestijn on geothermal energy, waste and the future of indoor growing
- Perfecting produce and powering a sprouting industry
- 5 hectare tomato greenhouse launched in Turkmenistan
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Advertising at HortiDaily
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticultural industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe.
Five times a week the Hortidaily team publishes an online news magazine, which is read by more than 30,000 (Sep 2019) registered subscribers.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers and researchers in the global horticultural industry in many sectors including : technique, cultivation, crop protection, energy, marketing and food safety.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars / Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)