- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
Advertising at HortiDaily
Hortidaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticultural industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe.
Five times a week the Hortidaily team publishes an online news magazine, which is read by more than 30,000 (Sep 2019) registered subscribers.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers and researchers in the global horticultural industry in many sectors including : technique, cultivation, crop protection, energy, marketing and food safety.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars / Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)