- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Is this the drive-through supermarket of the future?
What will the supermarket of the future look like? That's something many people are considering. But, there's not yet any single answer. This animation shows a creative store concept. Who knows? In a few years, you might be visiting a drive-through store like this.
John Grootscholten, Daily Fresh Radish:
"Radish trade is very tame"
"We have such good quality at the moment and yet the trade is not really looking for it," says John Grootscholten of Daily Fresh Radish. "It is not really a huge surprise, because the demand is always a bit lower in September and October and now that the catering industry has problems again due to the Corona measures, things…
Transfesa Logistics’ new express refrigerated service to the United Kingdom for Tesco
The largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom relies on Transfesa Logistics for the transport of Spanish fruit and vegetable products to be distributed to its…
US (NY): Wall-to-fork fresh produce comes to Monsey
The world of freshly harvested greens and herbs is looking up – literally – in Monsey, NY. The iconic Evergreen Market is debuting a revolutionary 20-foot high geoponic (soil-based) wall farm that lets customers not only choose clean, fresh-picked produce but also see exactly where it comes from. The…
Swegreen's first automated farming unit takes place at ICA Focus in Gothenburg
The contract between Swegreen and ICA Focus concludes that the Gothenburg-based store will be the first in Sweden to offer its customers hyper-locally produced greens grown from seed to fully-grown size inside a store itself. The cultivation facility, which is provided by the Swedish startup company…