- R&D Trial Manager Vegetables | Team Lead
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenhouse strawberry production becomes a prominent source of income in Ordu, Turkey
- Greenhouse cucumber harvest started in Tokat, Turkey
- People with disabilities grow in Turkish greenhouse
- How to 3D print a hydroponic tower garden
- Protecting blueberry blooms from extreme heat injury using overhead irrigation
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
- “By growing upside down, nature does a major part of the crop work”
Dino DiLaudo with Westmoreland Sales - Topline Farms:
"A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"
This is a unique event. At least that's how Westmoreland Sales - Topline Farms feels about the Organic Produce Summit. The Ontario-based grower is pleased to announce its participation as an exhibitor at the Monterey Conference Center. Dino DiLaudo says organic produce is a segment that has been showing…
USDA launches organic INTEGRITY database trade partner module
On May 17, the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) expanded functionality for the USDA Organic INTEGRITY Database by launching a new Trade Partner Module. This new module is an expansion of INTEGRITY called the Global Organic INTEGRITY Database. GLOBAL increases access and transparency to quality data in…
Organic grower adds seed production to its portfolio
Wholesum, Fair Trade Certified growers and shippers of organic farm-fresh vegetables, is building in-house capabilities to produce organic seeds. “We envision a future where organic seeds and the resources to produce them are more widely available. We support investments in organic plant breeding and…
Müller SteinmaurOrganic farm Müller focuses on vegetable diversity:
"I like to touch on new things, new products, new production methods"
Variety is the trump card at the Müller organic farm in Steinmaur, Canton of Zurich. On 60 hectares of open land and 2.5 hectares of greenhouses, the Müllers grow around 40 different vegetables and herbs. Sales are just as diversified - from farm stores to online retailers. In addition to diversity, careful…
Tanja Dworschak offers herbs such as ice plant, jiaogulan, Jamaica thyme, among others
"We want to offer an honest organic-vegan product, which is why we do not use animal manure"
The Bioland Kräutergut Dworschak-Fleischmann offers some 240 different organic-vegan herb varieties. "I am not a vegan myself, but I want to offer an honest organic-vegan product, which is why we do not use animal fertilizers," Managing Director Tanja Dworschak tells us. Only certain herbs, such as rosemary,…
New Organic Enforcement Rule topic for OPS 2023 ed session
Designed to increase the oversight and enforcement of the production, handling, and sales of organic products throughout the supply chain, the Strengthening Organic Enforcement (SOE) rule is set to take effect in March 2024. The effects of this new rule will be felt by the entirety of the organic fresh…