- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- "At the end of the day, everyone has to pay a higher price for the gas”
- Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries
- Researchers develop new plant wearable device to monitor water stress in crops
- Australia: Using BioClay technology to protect plants against whitefly
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Mobile walk-in climate chamber for cultivation trials and LED tests
Nijssen presents MyGrowthRoom at Seed meets Technology
MyGrowthRoom facilitates growers and researchers to efficiently optimise growth recipes and test new LED solutions. MyGrowthRoom had a very successful market introduction at GreenTech 2016.
Fully operational during exhibition
During the exhibition, MyGrowthRoom is fully operational. Visitors can control temperature, humidity and lighting conditions – with the built-in control panel and with their own smartphone via a dedicated web app.
World first walk-in climate chamber with natural refrigerant propane
At Seed meets Technology Nijssen presents MyGrowthRoom in a design with the natural refrigerant propane. With the option for this ozone-friendly refrigerant in a walk-in climate chamber Nijssen has a world first. Due to the low-energy design, MyGrowthRoom only needs a small cooling capacity, requiring a minimum amount of propane. MyGrowthRoom is also available in a design with a chemical refrigerant.
Suitable for any cultivation system
MyGrowthRoom facilitates simultaneous cultivation trials under uniform conditions. Settings can be easily saved as a growth recipe. The growing area of 6 m3 has a flexible layout and can be used with any cultivation system.
Seeds meet Technology 2016 will be held at Proeftuin Zwaagdijk, Tolweg 13, 1681 ND Zwaagdijk-Oost. Nijssen can be visited at booth 30. The exhibition is open from Tuesday 27 to Friday 30 September, 9.00-17.00. Entrance is free.
For more information:
Bio Science Park
2333 CC Leiden
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-29 Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
- 2017-09-28 "Plant breeding innovation at the heart of a sustainable EU agri-food policy"
- 2017-09-27 Chinese television crew pays attention to new Axia varieties
- 2017-09-26 Will Europe embrace precise plant breeding or further frustrate innovation?
- 2017-09-25 "Agriculture will win the CRISPR race"
- 2017-09-22 Development of eggplant materials for adaptation to climate change
- 2017-09-21 Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
- 2017-09-20 Global seed company names new CEO
- 2017-09-19 What does the future of peppers look like?
- 2017-09-18 Italy: Bayer presents tomato innovations
- 2017-09-15 Ghana: Seed companies launch umbrella body
- 2017-09-14 Benson Hill launches CRISPR 3.0
- 2017-09-13 Rijk Zwaan introduces Knox lettuce varieties to South African growers
- 2017-09-12 Visualising gene-trait networks for faster discovery
- 2017-09-11 Retrieval of seeds from Global Seed Vault to replace Aleppo gene bank
- 2017-09-11 Vilmorin-MKS becomes Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2017-09-08 Colombia has a potential for development of hydroponics
- 2017-09-07 Dutch propagators announce merger plans
- 2017-09-06 US (TX): Improving melon crop focus of $4.4 million study
- 2017-09-05 Australia: Plant & Food Research licenses blueberry varieties to T&G