- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- "At the end of the day, everyone has to pay a higher price for the gas”
- Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries
- Australia: Using BioClay technology to protect plants against whitefly
- Young Indian growers look forward to technical tools
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
See the latest greenhouse vegetable varieties in Holland this week
Some of the breeders will be showcasing their innovations during special days and events, others are open to visitors on request.
Axia Vegetable Seeds opens the doors of its demo greenhouses again in Naaldwijk on Wednesday September 7. Visitors have a chance to see 150 Axia tomato varieties in all categories. One greenhouse is dedicated to tomatoes of 100 grams and more, and one greenhouse is dedicated to specialty varieties. Please contact email@example.com to arrange your visit.
De Ruiter Seeds opens its doors of its Tomato Experience Centre in 's-Gravenzande on Wednesday September 7. Here you can not only see the latest De Ruiter varieties, but also a nice selection of new and existing rootstocks.
Rijk Zwaan is showcasing its varieties at their Trial Center Tomato in Kwintsheul on Thursday September 8. You can arrange an appointment by sending an e-mail to Rijk Zwaan in the Netherlands at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hazera will present a selection of coarse and middle TOV's plus specialty tomatoes during an open house at the Delphy Improvement Centre in Bleiswijk on Tuesday September 13. Please contact Arjan.van.Steekelenburg@hazera.com to make you appointment.
Sakata has a demo greenhouse with their latest snack tomatoes and cherry tomatoes in multiple colors on display. Please contact Pieter Vermeulen via +31653730188 or email@example.com to make you appointment.
Gautier organizes its Discovery Days from April to November 2016 at the premises of Zwinkels Green Balance in 's-Gravenzade. Here you can get a preview of their latest latest varietal creations for many market segments; have a look at nearly 140 commercial and development varieties. Please sent Yvo Lens an e-mail to make an appointment - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enza Zaden showcasedits innovations during their annual HouseFair in June. Some highlights on display were the jointless loose tomato Milaneza, large vine Maxeza (E15M.40620) and the cocktail tomato Annaïsa. The demo's are still open and those interested can make an appointment with Monique Mol via email@example.com.
Nunhems Vegetable Seeds has a demo greenhouse full of their current offerings and new varieties like Foundation, Extension, Progression and more. Please contact Harm Ammerlaan at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
Eminent has a demo house in Poeldijk to showcase several pepper varieties like Santander, a baby sweet pepper (Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown), Bilbao sweet pointed pepper (Red, Yellow and White), Vigo baby seet pepper (Red, Yellow, Orange and Brownn). As well as this the Tuijana Habanero chilli pepper (Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown) and Naga Jolokia (Red and Yellow) will be on display. Make your appointment via email@example.com.
Also Westland Seeds can be visited in Maasdijk to see a selection of new pepper varieties. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-29 Photos: Vegetable cooperative in China's Hebei
- 2017-09-28 "Plant breeding innovation at the heart of a sustainable EU agri-food policy"
- 2017-09-27 Chinese television crew pays attention to new Axia varieties
- 2017-09-26 Will Europe embrace precise plant breeding or further frustrate innovation?
- 2017-09-25 "Agriculture will win the CRISPR race"
- 2017-09-22 Development of eggplant materials for adaptation to climate change
- 2017-09-21 Sakata Field Days in the Netherlands
- 2017-09-20 Global seed company names new CEO
- 2017-09-19 What does the future of peppers look like?
- 2017-09-18 Italy: Bayer presents tomato innovations
- 2017-09-15 Ghana: Seed companies launch umbrella body
- 2017-09-14 Benson Hill launches CRISPR 3.0
- 2017-09-13 Rijk Zwaan introduces Knox lettuce varieties to South African growers
- 2017-09-12 Visualising gene-trait networks for faster discovery
- 2017-09-11 Retrieval of seeds from Global Seed Vault to replace Aleppo gene bank
- 2017-09-11 Vilmorin-MKS becomes Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2017-09-08 Colombia has a potential for development of hydroponics
- 2017-09-07 Dutch propagators announce merger plans
- 2017-09-06 US (TX): Improving melon crop focus of $4.4 million study
- 2017-09-05 Australia: Plant & Food Research licenses blueberry varieties to T&G