- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Stockton’s Timorex Gold Biofungicide receives EPA registration
Timorex Gold is a proprietary multi-component natural fungicide based on a plant extract of the Melaleuca alternifolia. The product is registered and approved for use in organic and conventional agriculture in more than 25 countries in the world, including most countries in Central and South America, Australia, Philippines, Serbia, Canada and now in the USA.
“Timorex Gold® provides consistent efficacy in a variety of diseases and enables food to be produced with greater efficiency and safety than ever before”, Explains Guy Cooper, EVP Strategy Commerce and Business Development for the Stockton Group. ”Timorex Gold® can be used either in rotation or in a tank-mix and improves the effectiveness of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) spray programs. Timorex Gold® provides growers with an exciting new non residue tool, which reduces chemical loads and is better for the environment. Its unique multisite Mode of Action is also a valuable tools in the constant fight against resistance buildup”, he adds.
“The acceptance of the EPA in the USA market is a huge milestone for us,” explained Ziv Tirosh, CEO of Stockton. “Stockton continuously invests in research and development to bring new sustainable crop protection products for todays’ modern agriculture. This is a significant confirmation of our product’s platform, paving the way for the flow of our new and innovative products and for sustainable crop protection.”
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 "We want to give growers more alternatives for crop protection"
- 2022-12-02 “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022-12-01 96% of pepper crops in Almeria and Granada use biological control against pests
- 2022-11-30 UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 ToLCNDV emerges in China
- 2022-11-28 “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- 2022-11-25 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-24 “With PATS-C we are more timely aware of an infestation”
- 2022-11-18 ADAMA recognized with crop science award for Araddo
- 2022-11-16 Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-08 Colored sticky traps for monitoring phytophagous thrips and their impact on beneficial insects
- 2022-11-08 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper
- 2022-11-07 Asperello gains approval in Denmark and Morocco
- 2022-11-04 "It's really hard to manage this disease"
- 2022-11-03 "ToBRFV also plays 'a big role' in tomato supply disruption"
- 2022-11-01 AMVAC and NewLeaf Symbiotics partner to bring biological solutions to North American crop markets
- 2022-10-27 "Complete package of natural products for all tomato cultivation stages"