Oishii Berry founder Hiroki Koga combines Japanese strawberry cultivation techniques with the technology of a first-of-its-kind indoor vertical strawberry farm in America to create the highest quality strawberry possible. The engineered berries go through a meticulous growth and monitoring process from seed to finished product. The result is a strawberry with a consistent and optimal size, flavor, and texture.
- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Turkish entrepreneurs set up hydroponic strawberry greenhouse instead of investing in a café
- "This new greenhouse model will withstand the test of time"
- "Agriculture has proven to be one of the more resilient sectors in the SA economy"
- Supercharging light provides plants with energy cocktail to fight pathogens and thrive
- Icelandic Lambhagi on a hydroponic adventure
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
- Study on hydroponic lettuce production in hydroponic vertical farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-31 Study on hydroponic lettuce production in hydroponic vertical farm
- 2021-05-26 Malaysian mall visitors enouraged to start farming
- 2021-05-24 Growers with vertical farm continue to grow and test
- 2021-05-11 Excess motion in CEA facility maintenance and how to eliminate it
- 2021-04-29 Research project turns Singapore's unused spaces into vegetable farms
- 2021-04-20 Vertical Harvest is raising food and futures in Wyoming
- 2021-04-08 Vertical farming gaining popularity among traditional growers
- 2021-03-10 "The plant tower is a mini-vertical farm for the cultivation of herbs, flowers, fruit or vegetables"
- 2020-12-22 Common mistake: "The aspects of microclimates are underestimated”
- 2020-12-18 Container farm with carousel systems doubles yield
- 2020-12-14 Join the virtual tour at Plant Factory
- 2020-12-01 We're going vertical!
- 2020-11-24 "In Abu Dhabi, I was told with a big smile that an Arab shouldn’t go hungry”
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-20 Singapore’s ’30 by 30′ food security strategy
- 2020-11-20 Social Good Summit: Is vertical and indoor farming the future?
- 2020-11-16 The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- 2020-11-13 A couple of showrooms in Europe need to get the ball rolling for Verde Compacto
- 2020-11-11 Tisha Livingston on the Untold Stories of Innovation Podcast
- 2020-11-09 Israeli startup offers modular vertical farming solutions