The 4th Annual NYC AgTech Week, September 21 to 26 coincided with another key event happening in NYC. The United Nations Climate Action Summit, spearheaded by UN Secretary-General António Guterres, mobilized global leaders to develop concrete, realistic plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 45 percent over the next decade, and to net zero emissions by 2050. This builds on the commitments made via the Paris Agreement in 2016 and comes at a moment in history where there is a collective and universal acknowledgment about the climate emergency we face.
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Vietnam: Newly opened greenhouse in Son La is 'part of something bigger'
- LED Lighted greenhouses shown in new photography project
- ToBRFV Europe update: more cases confirmed
- Plenty of interest in 50 hectare bankrupt Dutch greenhouse company
- Growing tomatoes in hot countries: keeping ample light inside
Top 5 -last month
- Simply Fresh investing $30M for greenhouse project in India
- A biodegradable plant propagation system looking to take off in the Australian market
- "American greenhouse horticulture is way ahead when it concerns lighting"
- 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- Automation inside and outside Mucci’s cucumber greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-12 Rooftop greenhouses: Combining sustainability with profitability
- 2019-11-12 US (PA): Former steel site to see aquaponics facility
- 2019-11-12 "The vertical farming industry is growing deeper roots"
- 2019-11-12 €5 million for Dutch vertical farming research
- 2019-11-11 CAN (BC): Indoor, vertical style a growing success for this west coast grower
- 2019-11-11 Belgium: Cultivating strawberries in a four-layered cultivation system
- 2019-11-08 UK: Vertical Farming now aiding beer brewing
- 2019-11-07 Bowery grows with new facility in Maryland
- 2019-11-07 "Huge investments, confident markets, but still many uncertainties"
- 2019-11-06 Netherlands: Breaking ground for a research facility focusing on cultivation without daylight
- 2019-11-06 South Korea: Farming goes underground in Seoul subway station
- 2019-11-06 UK: Vertical farm growing in the basement of Baltic School launches its new greens project
- 2019-10-31 Entrepreneurs and government are teaming up to boost food security in the United Arab Emirates
- 2019-10-29 CAN (NS): Out-of-the-box thinking means fresh produce for campus and community
- 2019-10-28 The shipping container farm helping to feed a Dubai community
- 2019-10-28 US (CA): Plenty Los Angeles as location for new vertical farm
- 2019-10-25 Growing lettuce the green way
- 2019-10-25 Aquaponics: The future or a niche?
- 2019-10-25 Free online training courses for new hydroponics technician role in the EU and beyond
- 2019-10-24 US (VA): Arlington’s only commercial urban farm