- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US (NV): Fresh Farms of America launching in the Las Vegas market
The Fresh Farms of America brand exclusively utilizes the propriety vertical aeroponic equipment from R&D and equipment manufacturer Indoor Farms of America, which is headquartered in Las Vegas.
Fresh Farms of America grows a wide variety of crops indoors
"This new brand of indoor farm operation represents the best in the industry for farm performance, using any metric," states David Martin, CEO of Indoor Farms of America. "Over the next month, we will announce multiple new locations of farms operating under the Fresh Farms of America brand. This brand will quickly become the leading brand of fresh, locally grown produce, accessible by consumers in markets across the U.S. and Canada."
"Consumers want to know where their food is coming from, they want to know it is the best they can serve their families in terms of purity and nutrition, and the Fresh Farms of America brand exemplifies that," says Martin. "Our produce is grown with no pesticides, no herbicides, is Non-GMO, and is quite frankly, beyond organic."
"Chefs from the best restaurants in Las Vegas continually visit the farm at Indoor Farms of America and say how excellent the produce tastes, how the aroma of our herbs is beyond comparison, and how the texture and structure of the plants is simply superior, and how they appreciate the wide variety of fresh produce we can grow. We think the U.S. consumer will really enjoy having this level of quality, and at prices that are more competitive than organic at this time."
Fresh Farms of America uses the vertical aeroponics of Indoor Farms of America
Ron Evans, President of Indoor Farms of America, says, "The owners of this local Las Vegas farm are committed to making this a world class operation, which local Southern Nevada residents will really enjoy. Having access to an abundant supply of leafy greens, herbs, strawberries, peppers and tomatoes is something to get excited about, especially when they are grown in your neighborhood."
The owners are committed to providing meaningful jobs to veterans and disadvantaged young adults from the community. "When we discussed how important this farm is for the local community in the area of reaching out to at-risk young people, we knew they have a great vision for this farm," states Martin.
According to Martin, "We are putting in place what will be the nations' premiere brand of indoor farm that can operate 12 months out of the year, provide outstanding investment returns without peer, and make the strongest impact on easily accessible, locally grown food across North America."
Indoor agriculture R&D and manufacturer, Indoor Farms of America, has a showroom with demonstration farms operating in Las Vegas, Nevada and in multiple locations in Canada, and in South Africa, where their vertical aeroponic equipment is on display.
For more information:
Indoor Farms of America
4020 W. Ali Baba Lane Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Phone (888) 603-7866
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Singapore: Renewed library now features hydroponics room
- 2021-10-21 Teens for Food Justice program awarded 300k by USDA for hydroponic expansion
- 2021-10-20 Collaboration on 700 m2 pilot farm in China
- 2021-10-20 Tackling climate issues with low-resource consuming growing towers
- 2021-10-19 ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- 2021-10-19 Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- 2021-10-15 "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- 2021-10-15 UK grower trials aeroponic propagation system
- 2021-10-13 Irish supermarket to sell hydroponic microgreens
- 2021-10-08 China: Why the growth cycle of rice can be split in half
- 2021-10-01 Todd P. Hanna announced as new COO
- 2021-09-22 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-16 Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- 2021-09-02 Building facilities across Canada, as well as in Greater London and Copenhagen
- 2021-09-01 US (PA): Mobile lab brings aquaponics closer to society
- 2021-08-26 Fresh herbs from halls and bunkers
- 2021-08-26 "The base of our technology is R&D in product development"
- 2021-08-16 "We reduced the cost of cooling by just cooling the plant roots”
- 2021-07-08 Danish retail is committed to vertical crop products
- 2021-07-08 "Crops from the vertical farm have more flavor and a longer shelf life"