- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Cleaning the interior of a greenhouse
"When changing your cultivation, the AquaJet cleans the inside of your greenhouse very quickly and thoroughly, leading to a perfect result", Tom Zwanenburg tells us. "Riding over the present tube rail system, the AuqaJet applies cleaning or disinfecting means and spray cleans the greenhouse and interior under high pressure. The machine works without cables, is hydraulically driven and is available with steplessly adjustable telescopic boom so the greenhouse deck can be approached from up close and is cleaned and disinfected perfectly"
The video shows the benefits of the machine. "Thanks to its simple plug & play method, every employee can work with the AquaJet Greenhouse", Tom concludes.
Voor meer informatie:
Van der Waay
Tel.: +31 (0)613005273
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-30 Cleaning the interior of a greenhouse
- 2017-11-29 US (AL): Hard freeze has ended growing season for warm-weather crops
- 2017-11-28 UK: Industry guide to good hygiene practice for watercress launched
- 2017-11-27 "Giving your plants an unparalleled start is fundamental for their growing success"
- 2017-11-24 Rockwool and green waste after the crop rotation
- 2017-11-23 NL: Herbie new agent against fusarium?
- 2017-11-22 Organic disinfection of trays with UV light
- 2017-11-21 "Turbo fogging saves time and creates the cleanest result"
- 2017-11-20 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2017-11-17 "Responsibly clean glass with HGC+"
- 2017-11-16 Crop rotation: chance to reduce emissions further
- 2017-11-15 Netherlands: Wet stone wool brings extra work
- 2017-11-14 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2017-11-13 "Make substrate slabs as dry as possible"
- 2017-11-10 Disinfection: Well begun is half done
- 2017-11-08 US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online courses
- 2017-11-07 Preparing your greenhouse & hydroponic operation for winter
- 2017-11-06 "Every percent more light in winter is pure profit"
- 2017-11-03 How to use drip emitters
- 2017-11-02 "Save time and energy with water-based pipe paint"