Sunlight Supply was created in 1995 when founder Craig Hargreaves took on a side job with sales of horticultural lighting to indoor grow hydro stores. Apparently he was very good at it, because before Hargreaves knew, one thing led to another and he became the president of an indoor gardening wholesale company that now employs roughly 500 people and distributes more than 5,500 SKUs all over the world.
These days, Sunlight Supply gives special attention to the soils they offer.
Mother Earth Groundswell Performance Soil is the all-in-one indoor + outdoor potting soil. This comprehensive blend of ingredients gives your plants an unparalleled start which is fundamental for their growing success. A high aeration formula with complementary ingredients allows the grower to start their favorite nutrient regimen sooner than many traditional potting Medias. This allows for maximum control and desired results. Mother Earth Groundswell Performance Soil is meticulously crafted for growers to receive the quality and consistency that they have come to expect. Optimized air holding capacity provides an excellent environment for promoting root growth. Sourcing and blending with only the highest quality peat moss, aged forest products, perlite, pumice, worm castings, guanos and meals, Mother Earth Groundswell Performance Soil is a smart choice for your plants.
- Peat and Age Forest Products blend, fortified with ample amounts of perlite and pumice
- Key ingredients because of the air porosity for even moisture.
- Higher aeration
- So more air can get to plant roots which equals FASTER growth
- Moderate, yet comprehensive, charge of nutrition
- Allowing the grower their own fertilization control
- NOP (National Organic Program) compliant ingredients
- All the ingredients meet the criteria for the National Organic Program
- Premium blend of Coco Coir and Peat Moss
- Using a bark free blend like Coco Peat – Coco coir + peat moss are excellent for even moisture management to plant roots. This is because of the complimentary effects of how coco coir + peat moss work together
- Fortified with blend of perlite and pumice
- Key ingredients because of the air porosity for even moisture effluence so more air can get to plant roots which equals FASTER growth
- Moderate nutrient charge to allow for a high degree of control
- Giving grower fertilization control
- Buffered for consistent results
For more information: