- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- Results from intra-canopy lighting study published
- "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- "Gas prices are high, so we’ve halted part of our production"
- "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
These "Bio Choppers" were mainly built for (Dutch) contractors. Efficiency, speed and reliability are keywords for these machines.
Weterings used this experience for the development of compact Bio Choppers. These machines are specifically designed for personal use by growers.
The "Bio Chopper Compact" shreds crops, such as tomatoes, peppers, aubergines and cucumbers. The crop volume is reduced to approximately 20% of it's origin.
The Bio Chopper Compact has a user friendly interface and is built according to the latest safety standards.
The Bio Chopper Compact has a capacity of 2.500-5.000 m2/hour (depending on the circumstances). It's compact dimensions make the machine suitable for narrow situations.
Weterings has several other solutions for cleaning out glasshouses:
The multifunctional Bio Hopper is suitable for removing various crops, substrates (rockwool, perlite, cocos, etc.) and tomato leaf.
The Multiroller is often used in combination with the Super Twister for binding and rolling up tomato crops.
The Multiroller is also used for removing ground foils and screen cloth.
For more information:
Tel: +31 174 416 480
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-30 Cleaning the interior of a greenhouse
- 2017-11-29 US (AL): Hard freeze has ended growing season for warm-weather crops
- 2017-11-28 UK: Industry guide to good hygiene practice for watercress launched
- 2017-11-27 "Giving your plants an unparalleled start is fundamental for their growing success"
- 2017-11-24 Rockwool and green waste after the crop rotation
- 2017-11-23 NL: Herbie new agent against fusarium?
- 2017-11-22 Organic disinfection of trays with UV light
- 2017-11-21 "Turbo fogging saves time and creates the cleanest result"
- 2017-11-20 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2017-11-17 "Responsibly clean glass with HGC+"
- 2017-11-16 Crop rotation: chance to reduce emissions further
- 2017-11-15 Netherlands: Wet stone wool brings extra work
- 2017-11-14 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2017-11-13 "Make substrate slabs as dry as possible"
- 2017-11-10 Disinfection: Well begun is half done
- 2017-11-08 US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online courses
- 2017-11-07 Preparing your greenhouse & hydroponic operation for winter
- 2017-11-06 "Every percent more light in winter is pure profit"
- 2017-11-03 How to use drip emitters
- 2017-11-02 "Save time and energy with water-based pipe paint"