- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- Results from intra-canopy lighting study published
- "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- "Gas prices are high, so we’ve halted part of our production"
- "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online courses
These non-credit courses in the series are pre-recorded and registrants have three months to complete the course: Dec. 1, 2017, to Feb. 28, 2018 for English courses, and January to March 2018 for the Spanish biocontrol course. Students in the course will take a pre-test and a final exam to gauge their learning on the topics. Registrants also can complete the optional self-assessment quizzes to engage with the material throughout the course. Each course is $129.
There are three scholarships for each of the four courses for those interested but do not currently have the financial means to take it. The cost of the course will be reduced to $39.99 for scholarship winners. Registration for all three English courses ends Nov. 30, 2017. Registration for the new Spanish Biological Control for Greenhouse Growers ends Dec. 31, 2017.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-30 Cleaning the interior of a greenhouse
- 2017-11-29 US (AL): Hard freeze has ended growing season for warm-weather crops
- 2017-11-28 UK: Industry guide to good hygiene practice for watercress launched
- 2017-11-27 "Giving your plants an unparalleled start is fundamental for their growing success"
- 2017-11-24 Rockwool and green waste after the crop rotation
- 2017-11-23 NL: Herbie new agent against fusarium?
- 2017-11-22 Organic disinfection of trays with UV light
- 2017-11-21 "Turbo fogging saves time and creates the cleanest result"
- 2017-11-20 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2017-11-17 "Responsibly clean glass with HGC+"
- 2017-11-16 Crop rotation: chance to reduce emissions further
- 2017-11-15 Netherlands: Wet stone wool brings extra work
- 2017-11-14 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2017-11-13 "Make substrate slabs as dry as possible"
- 2017-11-10 Disinfection: Well begun is half done
- 2017-11-08 US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online courses
- 2017-11-07 Preparing your greenhouse & hydroponic operation for winter
- 2017-11-06 "Every percent more light in winter is pure profit"
- 2017-11-03 How to use drip emitters
- 2017-11-02 "Save time and energy with water-based pipe paint"