- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Cooling a soilless growing facility even in extreme climates
- Corona-update: OECD says global economy will suffer for years to come
- Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
Top 5 -last month
Scandinavian container organics to be phased out over next 10 years:
EU: Hydroponic cultivation no longer organic
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-01 Growing Media Europe welcomes four new members
- 2020-04-01 Coco production under pressure due to COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020-03-27 "Peat moss and growing media are essential goods"
- 2020-03-27 Mastering the use of substrates in hydroponics
- 2020-03-24 GME calls to prevent further damage to the growing media sector
- 2020-03-24 “Despite the current crisis, we are looking ahead to the future”
- 2020-03-19 Picking the best growing medium for your hydroponic system
- 2020-02-27 Japanese strawberry picking farm goes sustainable with coco peat and ice cream
- 2020-02-24 Family business focuses on sustainable and climate-neutral products in its anniversary year
- 2020-02-05 Biochar and vermicompost amendments affect substrate properties and plant growth of basil and tomato
- 2020-01-31 "Coco coir for cultivating bell peppers? Absolutely!"
- 2020-01-30 Klasmann-Deilmann and Shakti Cocos cooperate
- 2020-01-27 "Sustainable netting solution for growblocks and pellets"
- 2020-01-27 "I remember thinking 'what is this' when the machine arrived"
- 2020-01-20 "We are now able to offer certainty towards growers regarding our claim on biodegradability"
- 2020-01-15 Effect of growing media on rooting response of tomato stem cuttings
- 2019-12-24 Coco coir company finds new operating help in India
- 2019-12-23 Plant nutrient availability and pH of biochars and their fractions
- 2019-12-10 "Hydroponics help us guarantee constant soft fruit supply"
- 2019-12-04 Bringing high-tech solutions to low-tech growers