- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Scandinavian container organics to be phased out over next 10 years:
EU: Hydroponic cultivation no longer organic
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-15 New gel growing medium for better propagator growth announced
- 2021-10-15 The benefits of coco coir in hydroponics
- 2021-10-14 "Horticulture sector abandoned by government's inaction"
- 2021-10-13 "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2021-10-12 "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- 2021-09-30 Belgian retailer reuses bread waste to grow mushrooms
- 2021-09-20 Substrata announces the launch of online store
- 2021-08-25 More sustainable substrates are now equal to peat and rock wool
- 2021-08-17 US: Achievements in researching soilless substrates
- 2021-08-16 “We have seen that our berry varieties perform better in these pots"
- 2021-08-13 "Showing the germination rates convinced growers to use our pellets"
- 2021-08-13 Substrate specialists meet online on 26 August
- 2021-08-12 Hydroponic system proven beneficial for root development
- 2021-08-11 "Once people see the benefits of new technologies, they wonder why they didn’t start sooner"
- 2021-07-23 "Expanding our warehouses and our distributing network"
- 2021-07-21 "A good distribution of the roots is highly relevant"
- 2021-07-14 "Strawberry Green for the best & fastest rooting"
- 2021-07-12 "New wetting agent allows growers to improve profit with reduced water costs.”
- 2021-07-12 "Combining benefits of coir and fiberes into one ready-to-use block"
- 2021-07-08 "I am confident most sectors can make the transition to peat-free alternatives"