- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- 44-hectare greenhouse vegetable complex comes to Saudi Arabia
- Walking the energy tightrope between business and sustainability
- Bejo Zaden and Signify team up to accelerate breeding of more seed varieties
- "Cooling technology increases total plant yield of basil by 30%"
- Australian grower to build another 16 ha in the coming five years
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Scandinavian container organics to be phased out over next 10 years:
EU: Hydroponic cultivation no longer organic
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 "Peat is part of the answer"
- 2019-08-06 Soil biotechnology company seeks strategic partner
- 2019-07-18 New substrates offer results without the need for specialized equipment
- 2019-07-11 UK: A decade of coir substrate in commercial strawberry production
- 2019-07-05 Lignite-based substrate leads to sustainable growing
- 2019-07-03 "Growing on a bad substrate is like riding a motorbike with wooden wheels"
- 2019-06-25 Mexico: Phase 1 completed of 13 hectare blueberry greenhouse site
- 2019-06-14 "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
- 2019-06-12 A closer look at the sustainability of growing media
- 2019-06-11 "RHP-certification next step in the supply of high-quality coco resources"
- 2019-06-10 New Riococo distributors to support global expansion
- 2019-06-06 Growing even more precise with a custom-made foam substrate
- 2019-05-29 How soil can create sustainable environments
- 2019-05-27 Growing Media Europe publishes Sustainability Agenda
- 2019-05-24 Ukraine: Further development of phase 3 mushroom substrate production in Uman
- 2019-05-22 Sri Lanka: Fibredust factory awarded SA8000 certification
- 2019-05-21 "Replace soil with foam to solve global food security crisis"
- 2019-04-19 New substrate based on brown coal
- 2019-04-16 Canada: Government awards $1.9M in financial assistance to Lambert Peat Moss
- 2019-04-10 Impact of soil blocks on yield and earliness of six tomato varieties