- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How these Malaysian farmers grew the world’s most expensive melons
- "There are wonderful sustainable initiatives, they are just not organic"
- "Blueberry yield improved because of hydrogen peroxide generation"
- "We see an ever-increasing interest in hydroponic growing"
- Construction completed on Pomas Farms
WUR report on extensive energy screen study now available
This helps growers to understand more about screen properties and allows them to make an informed choice of investment. The results show that impermeable screens and screens with low emissivity and low transmissivity for thermal infrared radiation give highest energy saving. Permeable screens give highest transport for humidity and lowest air humidity during screen usage without the need for additional mechanical dehumidification.
Access the full study here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-31 WUR report on extensive energy screen study now available
- 2017-03-30 "Decrease CO2 by controlling humidity"
- 2017-03-29 Lumigrow to demo Grow Light Sensor in upcoming webinar
- 2017-03-28 French tomato growers see good results with semi-closed greenhouses
- 2017-03-27 Auxiliary suppliers benefit from booming greenhouse industry
- 2017-03-24 The ins and outs of installing and maintaining cooling systems
- 2017-03-23 USDA webinar to demystify high tunnels
- 2017-03-22 MistTime can now be used as pulse irrigation system
- 2017-03-21 "HVAC's goal should be integrated control"
- 2017-03-20 Kazakhstan: 9.5 hectare Ultra-Clima opened in Almati
- 2017-03-17 Get the most out of your greenhouse poly
- 2017-03-16 Airflow below substrate reduces disease risk, optimizes drainage
- 2017-03-15 "NL: "Climate-neutral greenhouse will become reality"
- 2017-03-14 US(AZ): CEAC Seminar: Efficient CEA systems and electronic eyes
- 2017-03-13 Asia: Better growth in Vietnam with smart screen installation
- 2017-03-10 Humidity and greenhouse climate control
- 2017-03-09 Panama capitalizes on protected agriculture
- 2017-03-08 "South East Asia a more sophisticated market for fresh produce”"
- 2017-03-07 US (NY): Learn about northern climate vegetable production
- 2017-03-06 Climate control based on plant temperature is getting closer