- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How these Malaysian farmers grew the world’s most expensive melons
- "There are wonderful sustainable initiatives, they are just not organic"
- "Blueberry yield improved because of hydrogen peroxide generation"
- "We see an ever-increasing interest in hydroponic growing"
- Construction completed on Pomas Farms
"Decrease CO2 by controlling humidity"
The new Dry4Real system has remarkable humidity management capacities. All it needs is a basic water and electricity infrastructure. Dry4Real works in a closed greenhouse area, hence will drastically decrease the greenhouse gas emission (CO2 mainly). Furthermore, the revolutionary technology saves energy loss caused by the common, cyclic ventilation practice, of opening the roofs and side walls to wash excessive humidity out. Watch an animation of the system in operation here.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-31 WUR report on extensive energy screen study now available
- 2017-03-30 "Decrease CO2 by controlling humidity"
- 2017-03-29 Lumigrow to demo Grow Light Sensor in upcoming webinar
- 2017-03-28 French tomato growers see good results with semi-closed greenhouses
- 2017-03-27 Auxiliary suppliers benefit from booming greenhouse industry
- 2017-03-24 The ins and outs of installing and maintaining cooling systems
- 2017-03-23 USDA webinar to demystify high tunnels
- 2017-03-22 MistTime can now be used as pulse irrigation system
- 2017-03-21 "HVAC's goal should be integrated control"
- 2017-03-20 Kazakhstan: 9.5 hectare Ultra-Clima opened in Almati
- 2017-03-17 Get the most out of your greenhouse poly
- 2017-03-16 Airflow below substrate reduces disease risk, optimizes drainage
- 2017-03-15 "NL: "Climate-neutral greenhouse will become reality"
- 2017-03-14 US(AZ): CEAC Seminar: Efficient CEA systems and electronic eyes
- 2017-03-13 Asia: Better growth in Vietnam with smart screen installation
- 2017-03-10 Humidity and greenhouse climate control
- 2017-03-09 Panama capitalizes on protected agriculture
- 2017-03-08 "South East Asia a more sophisticated market for fresh produce”"
- 2017-03-07 US (NY): Learn about northern climate vegetable production
- 2017-03-06 Climate control based on plant temperature is getting closer