- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How to be a hydroponic farmer: Expert advice from agricultural entrepreneur
- "If you add 1 kg of fish food, it will produce 1 kg of fish and 10-12 kg of vegetables"
- "The future holds us growing plants in warehouses"
- Biodegradable cutting and seed plug growcoon suitable for any substrate
- Cucumber growers share their vision on autonomous greenhouse cultivation
MistTime can now be used as pulse irrigation system
They have updated the duration programming to accommodate durations of up to 60 minutes. While this is not necessarily useful for propagation or other normal misting activities, it allows the controller to operate MistTime as a pulse irrigation system in addition to its normal operation, increasing its flexibility.
In addition to these timing changes, Dramm added Spanish and French languages to the controller. The MistTime can be programmed in a choice of English, Dutch, Spanish and French.
As with all of software updates for the MistTime 10, this update is available to current owners as a free and easy-to-install download.
The MistTime 10 offers ten outputs that can be independently programmed for cyclical misting. An optional temperature sensor can change the unit into a mist cooling control. Up to six time buckets can allow growers to create a misting curve to change the misting interval throughout the day.
For more information:
2000 North 18th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54221
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-31 WUR report on extensive energy screen study now available
- 2017-03-30 "Decrease CO2 by controlling humidity"
- 2017-03-29 Lumigrow to demo Grow Light Sensor in upcoming webinar
- 2017-03-28 French tomato growers see good results with semi-closed greenhouses
- 2017-03-27 Auxiliary suppliers benefit from booming greenhouse industry
- 2017-03-24 The ins and outs of installing and maintaining cooling systems
- 2017-03-23 USDA webinar to demystify high tunnels
- 2017-03-22 MistTime can now be used as pulse irrigation system
- 2017-03-21 "HVAC's goal should be integrated control"
- 2017-03-20 Kazakhstan: 9.5 hectare Ultra-Clima opened in Almati
- 2017-03-17 Get the most out of your greenhouse poly
- 2017-03-16 Airflow below substrate reduces disease risk, optimizes drainage
- 2017-03-15 "NL: "Climate-neutral greenhouse will become reality"
- 2017-03-14 US(AZ): CEAC Seminar: Efficient CEA systems and electronic eyes
- 2017-03-13 Asia: Better growth in Vietnam with smart screen installation
- 2017-03-10 Humidity and greenhouse climate control
- 2017-03-09 Panama capitalizes on protected agriculture
- 2017-03-08 "South East Asia a more sophisticated market for fresh produce”"
- 2017-03-07 US (NY): Learn about northern climate vegetable production
- 2017-03-06 Climate control based on plant temperature is getting closer