- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica
For this reason, the industry has been creating new berry production systems, adapting new designs and techniques in order to improve the production and efficiency in both quality and quantity.
This can also be noted from the exhibits at the upcoming Fruit Logistica. Spanish greenhouse builder J.Huete will use this trade show as a platform to launch its latest strawberry production system that enables a maximum production per square meter.
The new design uses oscillating gutters that enable a maximum plan density. The system allows room for up to 200,000 plants per hectare. It is suitable for both substrate bags and pots with growing media.
The greenhouse builder has designed the system based on the preferences and experiences from their customers. While the system has already been installed and put into practice in different greenhouses and climates, J. Huete will officially present its design to a broader public in Berlin.
The oscillating system uses a special draining system that will efficiently drain all the waste water and avoids spreading of diseases. Next to this Huete says that the special drain system will further enhance the growth of the roots and crops.
The system will be presented officially in the Fruit Logistica Exhibition that will take place in Berlin, Germany, from the 8th to the 10th of February. You can find J.Huete in Pavilion 8.1, Stand B05.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica