- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Automation inside and outside Mucci’s cucumber greenhouse
- N. Korean leader visits greenhouse farm under construction amid food shortages
- Tomato growers must remain vigilant for tomato brown rugose virus
- Analysis of nutrient variations in electrical conductivity-based closed-loop soilless culture systems
- "The coating provides the foundation; screens are the emergency brake"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
Thanks to the presence at the show of some of the Spanish companies responsible for its production and distribution, including Casi, La Palma, Biosabor and Agrupalmeria, visitors were able to enjoy a tasting, which provided them with a unique taste experience due to the balance between acidity and sweetness.
This new variety, whose commercial brand will soon be unveiled, is the result of a cross between the traditional Raf tomato and the Black Crimea tomato.
Grown primarily in the traditional tomato-producing regions in southern Spain, such as, for example Cabo de Gata in the province of Almería, this exclusive tomato distinguishes itself from other varieties by its original dark brown color, sweet taste and authentic Marmande tomato shape.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica