- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
Over the years, Apollo Group has increasingly expanded internationally. The first international steps were made around 1940. But it didn’t stop there. Soon Ryson International Inc. was established in the United States and a partnership was formed with Hough Fuh in Shanghai, China. And in the year 2017 their own Sales Office was established in this area. But there are even more exciting events happening in the year 2017. In addition to its own Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand the Apollo Group will also open their own factory in Bangkok. Claudia van den Pol (CEO Apollo Group) says: ‘’It’s easier for our customers to do business with us when we have more and more business establishments abroad. It’s also our goal to always be able to help our customers in their own language and culture.’’
Company in the north
Even though Apollo Group developed rapidly as an international company, the province of Drenthe is always visible in the character of the company. There is a no-nonsense attitude, where one is modest and treats each other with respect. Claudia van den Pol is dedicated to make the province of Coevorden, Drenthe, an attractive work area and tries to get young people excited about the technical industry. In 2016 all this hard work is noticed and Apollo becomes a finalist in the competition ‘Drentse Onderneming van het Jaar’ (Drentse Cooperation of the Year).
Claudia builds further on the foundation that the previous generations have created. With her ambitious and open minded approach she is determined to make Apollo Group an even more successful company. And with all the positive developments during the last few years, Claudia is certain this is within her reach.
For more information:
Modem 28, 7741 MJ Coevorden
T +31 (0) 524 51 50 51
F +31 (0) 524 51 47 61
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica