- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Senmatic to introduce new adaptive climate controls
Also this year, Senmatic will introduce several new products that are designed from a perspective to grow with the ambition of its user. "It's our philosophy to design modular systems that allow the grower to add whatever he needs. Whether that is today or next year", said Senmatic's sales manager Morten Hjorth. He explained that this approach is very well-received. "Last year we introduced our new AMI Penta fertilizer mixer and ever since we have seen a steep increase in our sales of mixing units all over the world."
According to Hjorth, the strength of the AMI Penta fertilizer mixing unit lies in the fact that Senmatic has combined its years of experience with advanced fertilizer units and transformed that into a new, more simple, easy to use, but still expandable fertilizer unit, complete with a digital display and user friendly interface. "We have many new clients who like the simplicity and like to start with a small mixer that they can expand at a desired moment when they require a more advanced system. We also offer the opportunity to buy the technology as advanced as you want."
The AMI Penta was very well received in countries such as China, Germany and the U.S. "China is one of these markets in which the fertilizer unit fits very well, as it can be adapted from high-tech greenhouses to more simple tunnel farms and traditional solar greenhouses. Chinese farmers that want to optimize their yield often first look at optimizing their fertilizer schemes, and therefore our units are very well received."
Adaptability has also been a key focus point for the development of new equipment at Senmatic over the past year. At IPM Essen the company will introduce two new products.
Senmatic will introduce the new LCC2 Climate Control. This is the updated and more advanced newer version of their renowned LCC900 Modular Climate Computer. "This is a completely new generation that is more user friendly thanks to a convenient display. On the other hand the LCC2 is more advanced than ever and can control everything you can imagine inside the greenhouse. Next to this the computer allows an internet connection and can be remotely controlled from a tablet or smartphone too.
Another new product that Senmatic will launch at the IPM Essen is the LCC Light Controller: a new controller unit that allows full control of Senmatic's LED fixtures connected to any kind of climate control system. This means that Senmatic's LEDs can now be better controlled if a grower is using a third-party climate control system other than Senmatic. "This allows a grower to control the fixtures' light intensity, LED spectra and other smart features."
Senmatic will be exhibiting at the Mechanisation Exhibition in Vijfhuizen (NL)
Sival in Angers (FR), HortiContact in Gorinchem (NL), IPM in Essen (GER) and Fruit Logistica in Berlin (GER).
For more information:
Senmatic A/S DGT
Morten Hjorth, Global Sales Manager
T: +45 20 80 11 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica