- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
US indoor ag firm debuts alternate financing for indoor farmers
Newbean Capital, a registered investment adviser that manages early stage venture capital mandates, has a particular interest in the sector as it owns Indoor Ag-Con, one of the industry’s leading events businesses. Its work has provided several of the industry’s “firsts” over the past five years, and it is building on this heritage through three major announcements this morning.
Firstly, Indoor Ag-Con has partnered with Pegasus Agriculture, one of the Middle East's largest greenhouse growers, to collaborate on an event in Dubai. The event will take place in November 2017, and will focus on food security. The partners anticipate announcing more details of the event in Spring 2017.
After several years of research, Newbean Capital announces the launch of its alternate finance arm, Contain Inc. The venture has partnered with leading indoor agriculture technology provider Bright Agrotech to pilot lease financing for ZipFarms and is currently in the process of executing its first lease agreement with a future Upstart Farmer, as Bright Agrotech's 150+ strong community of commercial farmers are known. Contain Inc. is the first alternate financing firm dedicated to the burgeoning indoor agriculture industry, and looks forward to scaling its provision of multiple forms of alternate financing alongside the rapid growth of the industry once its pilot phase is complete.
Finally, Indoor Ag-Con has partnered with the Japan Plant Factory Association to create a Japan Pavilion at its Indoor Ag-Con Asia event on January 24-25, 2017. Professor Toyoki Kozai of the Japan Plant Factory Association and Professor Emeritus of Chiba University will also be a keynote speaker at the event.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Singapore: Renewed library now features hydroponics room
- 2021-10-21 Teens for Food Justice program awarded 300k by USDA for hydroponic expansion
- 2021-10-20 Collaboration on 700 m2 pilot farm in China
- 2021-10-20 Tackling climate issues with low-resource consuming growing towers
- 2021-10-19 ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- 2021-10-19 Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- 2021-10-15 "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- 2021-10-15 UK grower trials aeroponic propagation system
- 2021-10-13 Irish supermarket to sell hydroponic microgreens
- 2021-10-08 China: Why the growth cycle of rice can be split in half
- 2021-10-01 Todd P. Hanna announced as new COO
- 2021-09-22 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-16 Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- 2021-09-02 Building facilities across Canada, as well as in Greater London and Copenhagen
- 2021-09-01 US (PA): Mobile lab brings aquaponics closer to society
- 2021-08-26 Fresh herbs from halls and bunkers
- 2021-08-26 "The base of our technology is R&D in product development"
- 2021-08-16 "We reduced the cost of cooling by just cooling the plant roots”
- 2021-07-08 Danish retail is committed to vertical crop products
- 2021-07-08 "Crops from the vertical farm have more flavor and a longer shelf life"