- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Rijk Zwaan launched app with demo information
“We organise various large-scale demo events throughout the year around the world, such as the Open Field Demo in Fijnaart, the Tomato Demo in Kwintsheul and the International Winter Open Field Days in Cartagena, Spain,” says Dennis van der Kaaij from Marketing & Business Development at Rijk Zwaan. “Using the app, a visitor can access a lot of information beforehand about which varieties are on display and whereabouts they are in the demo field. During the visit, people can scan the QR code of any variety they are interested in, which takes them directly to an online information page about that particular variety. They can also add their own comments to that information and mark interesting varieties as their ‘favourites’. This app enables us to transform a demo visit into a personalised experience. Each visitor decides for themselves which information they want to save so that they can refer to it again at their own convenience afterwards.”
“Another big advantage of the app is that it can be used offline too, so we can guarantee that the information about our varieties is available any time and any where. We therefore regard the RZ Demo Partner app as a useful tool in further improving our service to our partners."
Via this link you can download the app and watch a video about the app.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-24 Spain: UCAM thesis focuses on improvement of greenhouse tomatoes
- 2015-09-18 New corporate identity for Bakker Brothers
- 2015-09-16 Bringing the latest seed enhancement technologies to Israeli companies
- 2015-09-10 Achieving even water content distribution in stonewool slabs
- 2015-09-08 Seedsman Simon Groot receives Mansholt Business Award for Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- 2015-09-08 Asia: Incotec opens second facility in China
- 2015-09-04 Rijk Zwaan launched app with demo information
- 2015-09-02 Refined fibre directions of stonewool cubes improves rooting drastically
- 2015-09-01 Special Starting Material at HortiDaily