Achieving even water content distribution in stonewool slabs
The bottom of the slab is no longer always at 100% water content. "After drainage of the excess water and nutrients, the water content at the bottom drops quickly back to around 10% lower than normal. This gives a higher percentage of roots hairs and less water roots."
Why choose Exact Air?
• More resistant to irrigation problems
• A reduction in the 100% wet zone at the bottom of the slab
• A lot less inefficient water roots
• More oxygen in the bottom of the slab
• Superior root distribution within the slab
• Re-saturation is second to none
• A “safer” substrate especially when growing at the end of the crop
For more information:
EE Muir and Sons Pty. Ltd
Tel +61 3 9931 2250