- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- Akebi; the purple exotic fruit that smells like chocolate
- Controlling basil downy mildew in the greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
- "Without proper pollination, all greenhouse techniques are reduced to nothing"
Netherlands: Economic trade mission to Turkey planned
Konya is located in the southern
part of Turkey and is known by its agriculture and food industry. There are also numerous opportunities in the field of renewable energy. The trade mission, led by Cornelis van Rij the Dutch ambassador to Turkey, will open doors to new business partners and influential persons in the private and public sector.
“Turkey is a country with many business possibilities for Dutch companies. In various sectors there are investment and trade opportunities. By joining this mission you will discover new regions, meet local influential persons, and through matchmaking you could find new business partners.” Jeroen Kelderhuis, head of the Dutch economic network Turkey Would you like to know more about the region, costs of participation, or are you interested in one of our other trade missions?
There are limited spots available, so register now through email@example.com.
Visit www.hollandturkeytrade.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-10-16 Russia seeks Dutch help in food production
- 2015-07-23 NABC organizes trade mission to Ghana
- 2015-07-22 Dow implements sustainable agriculture in Brazil as part of carbon mitigation program for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 2015-07-21 Netherlands: Economic trade mission to Turkey planned
- 2015-07-20 AU: Katunga project begins to take shape
- 2015-07-17 Dutch soil doctor brings Spanish desert to life
- 2015-07-16 "Ambitions without borders"
- 2015-07-15 US (MN): Bayer CropScience opens SeedGrowth Center
- 2015-07-10 "Pioneering in Chinese greenhouses"
- 2015-07-09 Australia: Costa Exchange chooses Nitea systems
- 2015-07-06 Blooming Australian greenhouse industry gathers in Gold Coast
- 2015-07-03 CultivAPP begins its internationalization in Kenya