- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- Akebi; the purple exotic fruit that smells like chocolate
- Controlling basil downy mildew in the greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
- "Without proper pollination, all greenhouse techniques are reduced to nothing"
Australia: Costa Exchange chooses Nitea systems
Due to limited local expertise in the field of automated labour-, production- and cultivation registration software, Costa expanded their search abroad. In March of 2015 an agreement was signed with Nitea IT Solutions. Today, both parties are busy with the preparation for installation and implementation. In August a consultant will visit Costa in Australia to implement the solutions on site.
Costa is starting with the Nitea-modules Work-IT, Scan-IT, Billboard-IT and Check-IT. The project manager of Costa indicates that the ease of use, rich feature set, reporting facilities and hardware independency were the decisive factors for choosing Nitea. He expects that other modules will also be implemented soon.
For more information:
Nitea IT Solutions
Raymond van den Berg
2676 LV Maasdijk
T: +31174 613903+31174 613903
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-10-16 Russia seeks Dutch help in food production
- 2015-07-23 NABC organizes trade mission to Ghana
- 2015-07-22 Dow implements sustainable agriculture in Brazil as part of carbon mitigation program for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 2015-07-21 Netherlands: Economic trade mission to Turkey planned
- 2015-07-20 AU: Katunga project begins to take shape
- 2015-07-17 Dutch soil doctor brings Spanish desert to life
- 2015-07-16 "Ambitions without borders"
- 2015-07-15 US (MN): Bayer CropScience opens SeedGrowth Center
- 2015-07-10 "Pioneering in Chinese greenhouses"
- 2015-07-09 Australia: Costa Exchange chooses Nitea systems
- 2015-07-06 Blooming Australian greenhouse industry gathers in Gold Coast
- 2015-07-03 CultivAPP begins its internationalization in Kenya