- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
Government investment in airfreight welcomed by Australian vegetable growers
AUSVEG, the industry representative for Australia’s vegetable and potato growers, has welcomed the announcement of the AUD$110 million International Freight Assistance Mechanism from the Federal Government this week, which will allow Australia’s vegetable grower exporters to meet the demand from key…