What is a mealybug, and how does it impact greenhouse and nursery crops? How is it addressed? In this short Nufarm virtual learning series webinar, Key Account Manager Ornamentals Todd Birchler provides an overview of how to identify and remediate these pests.
- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Leaving a greenhouse empty? Prevent damage to pump systems
- 2022-11-29 Two food safety webinars
- 2022-11-28 Havecon and Blueforest create one-stop-shop for greenhouse development
- 2022-11-25 Mealybug Management: how to manage this pest
- 2022-11-24 "Start early with crop protection against root diseases"
- 2022-11-23 Horconex receives HortiQ certificate
- 2022-11-22 Coco substrate: a sustainable choice
- 2022-11-21 Looking ahead to 2023: preparing for spring crops
- 2022-11-18 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-17 Cornell organizes sanitation open house for growers
- 2022-11-16 US (OR): New Extension website helps solve pest and disease problems
- 2022-11-15 Identifying food safety hazards in greenhouse systems
- 2022-11-14 Vegetable scraps ‘gold’ for Dutch entrepreneur Ad van Vugt
- 2022-11-11 Fertilpot: a biodegradable pot that saves time, labor and money
- 2022-11-10 Agdia launches rapid molecular test kit for tomato mottle mosaic virus
- 2022-11-09 No crop in the greenhouse? Keep monitoring!
- 2022-11-08 Knapp awarded grant to advance strawberry breeding
- 2022-11-07 Machines are ready to help growers during crop rotation
- 2022-11-04 US (IA): Commercial ag weed, insect, plant disease course organized
- 2022-11-03 Go-ahead for jointly treating water in 300 Dutch greenhouses