- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Smart Hydroponic Grow System increases production by 40%"
- Plant stress management, a key objective for Domaine des Mattines
- US judge unlikely to ban hydroponic crops from organic label
- New year, new Dutch office for Paskal located in Central Europe
- "Biodegradable plastics help reduce agricultural plastic waste"
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-30 Turning the page to the next growing season - preparing growing area and facility
- 2020-11-27 Pandemic drives drives purchases of pre-packed produce
- 2020-11-26 What influence do carbon compounds have on the growth of biofilm?
- 2020-11-25 What's the effect of using disinfectants on cultivation gutters?
- 2020-11-24 Pipe rail trolleys in need of cleaning
- 2020-11-24 'Spring cleaning' in bell pepper greenhouse
- 2020-11-23 Human transmission important part of greenhouse cleanliness
- 2020-11-20 AppHarvest plants first tomato crop
- 2020-11-20 CAN (BC): KPU researchers receive NSERC award for biopesticides
- 2020-11-19 Turning the page to the next growing season
- 2020-11-18 Trianum: Not a picky fungus
- 2020-11-17 Prevention of droplets inside plastic greenhouse results in 80% reduction of fungicide use
- 2020-11-16 Mat mounds
- 2020-11-13 Propagation Solutions
- 2020-11-13 Spical: The effective weapon against all types of spider mite
- 2020-11-12 "The right washing program and detergent guarantee killing of the virus on clothing"
- 2020-11-11 Researchers might have found a way for plants to strike back at viruses
- 2020-11-11 "The most effective programs are founded on preventative action"
- 2020-11-10 Conference shows importance of plant health in protecting horticulture industry, environment
- 2020-11-10 Newly reared Aphidius Ervi strain strong tool against aphids