Mangalitza pigs which plough your entire greenhouse, it sounds like a horror scenario for a grower. But not for a Dutch grape nursery, where three of these woolly pigs completely clean out the vegetable garden greenhouse, while their excrement provides fertile soil for the next cultivation.
- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-20 States sue Trump EPA to stop its OK of toxic pesticide
- 2019-08-19 "A greenhouse is just one piece of the puzzle"
- 2019-08-19 16% increase in number of interceptions of harmful organisms in the EU
- 2019-08-19 California defies White House to ban controversial pesticide
- 2019-08-16 "It has been one and a half years since I've seen the cucumber mosaic virus in my greenhouse”
- 2019-08-16 US (CA): Broomrape eradication is high priority for UC researchers
- 2019-08-16 "Mix of beneficial insects keeps thrips under control in strawberries"
- 2019-08-16 Environmentally-friendly management of Ethiopian fruit fly in greenhouse crops
- 2019-08-15 ‘Crop protection widely used in US particularly harmful to bees’
- 2019-08-15 "Growers are defenseless against the current bans on chemicals"
- 2019-08-15 Money-back guarantee with plant protection products?
- 2019-08-15 Optimizing sustainable cultivation with smart drones for crop protection
- 2019-08-15 Australia: The issue of berry crumble
- 2019-08-14 "African fruit moth requires alertness, but no different than usual"
- 2019-08-14 First report of New Delhi virus in sweet peppers in Europe
- 2019-08-14 Tuta absoluta is a threat to tomatoes in Nigeria
- 2019-08-14 US: New greenhouse for breeding weevils
- 2019-08-14 "This makes the soft fruit firmer, resulting in a longer shelf life"
- 2019-08-13 New type of chemical crop protection for ornamental nurseries and greenhouses
- 2019-08-13 August pest of the month: greenhouse whitefly