Mangalitza pigs which plough your entire greenhouse, it sounds like a horror scenario for a grower. But not for a Dutch grape nursery, where three of these woolly pigs completely clean out the vegetable garden greenhouse, while their excrement provides fertile soil for the next cultivation.
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 UK firm sees record demand for crop enhancement products
- 2019-03-22 Colletotrichum brevisporum associated with anthracnose of red bell pepper fruit in Trinidad
- 2019-03-22 ‘California officials fall short when evaluating pesticide use’
- 2019-03-22 Australia focuses on microscopic pests
- 2019-03-21 Edema of greenhouse tomatoes and kale
- 2019-03-20 US: Thrips on spring crops
- 2019-03-20 "If you have not cleaned properly, disinfection is useless"
- 2019-03-19 US (TX): Farmer couple cleans up debris after last week's winds
- 2019-03-19 South American moth found in Turkish tomatoes
- 2019-03-18 European justice forces access to reports on glyphosate
- 2019-03-18 The helpful insects behind blackberry cultivation
- 2019-03-15 Mangalitza pigs clean out greenhouse
- 2019-03-15 Vaccine against PepMV authorized in North America
- 2019-03-15 A pathogen and a fungus hit Bolivian strawberries
- 2019-03-15 Preventing Tobacco Mosaic Virus infection
- 2019-03-14 Agricultural producers in Ibiza use insects to tackle 'Tuta absoluta' pest
- 2019-03-12 Yield and gas exchange of greenhouse tomato at different nitrogen levels under aerated irrigation
- 2019-03-12 Australia: Diagnosing unusual or rare plant pests
- 2019-03-12 Carnivorous plants help fight pests in aquaponics
- 2019-03-12 "Thripex works really well in berries"