Aleafia is announcing that its 160,000 sq. ft. Niagara greenhouse retrofitting is on schedule and expected to be complete in late 2018.
Aleafia also provided shareholders with a behind the scenes look at Aleafia’s operations in a video, which can be found by visiting www.aleafiainc.com/invest
- 160,000 sq. ft. Niagara greenhouse retrofitting on schedule and expected to be complete in late 2018
- Fully funded annual growing capacity of 38,000 kg of cannabis flower
- Reached milestone of 50,000 individual medical cannabis patients under the Canabo Medical Clinic network
- Planning of Aleafia’s 150,000 sq. ft. Port Perry expansion underway, with all production options on the table, including an innovative, ultra low-cost outdoor grow
- Secured first medical cannabis sale in company’s history, only days after securing Sales Licence from Health Canada
“We made a commitment to secure high-quality product for medical cannabis patients, and I’m extremely pleased with the rapid progress our team has made. We are very well positioned for significant growth with two major income streams from cannabis sales and clinic operations providing immediate revenue to Aleafia,” said Aleafia Chairman Julian Fantino.
“Aleafia now boasts two low-cost, modern cannabis production facilities, along with a medical cannabis clinic network that has attained 50,000 unique patients. Our Niagara Region greenhouse will see us leverage modern growing technology, leading to a perpetual, year round harvest and low cost per gram output,” said Aleafia CEO Geoffrey Benic.
For more information:
8810 Jane Street, 2nd Floor
Toll-free: 1 (844) 258-0583