- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
MedReleaf Australia receives cultivation license
"We're focused on international expansion in countries with a federal legal framework for cannabis, and Australia is an attractive market with a population about two thirds the size of Canada and a focus on medicinal applications," said Neil Closner, CEO of MedReleaf. "Providing our expertise to local partners allows us to participate in a greater number of international markets in a capital efficient way."
MedReleaf, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, MedReleaf Holdings (Australia) Ltd., has a 10% equity interest in MedReleaf Australia and, subject to the execution of additional documentation, it is contemplated that the Company would become entitled to receive certain royalties on the gross revenues of MedReleaf Australia, as well as additional equity in the future.
Legislation to enable the cultivation of cannabis for medicinal and related research purposes was passed by the Australian Parliament on February 29, 2016, with amendments related to licensed domestic cultivation coming into effect on October 30, 2016. Inclusive of the licence issued to MedReleaf Australia, the ODC has issued eleven medical cannabis licences for cultivation and production since November 2016.
"We're excited about being among the early producers to be granted a medical cannabis licence," said Russell Harding, CEO of MedReleaf Australia. "We look forward to working with MedReleaf to bring its level of scientific and operational rigor to the medical cannabis industry in Australia."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures
- 2019-01-25 Large scale cannabis cultivation in Odense, Denmark