- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Canada: Supreme commences production in new flowering rooms
One of three new 10,000 sq. ft. flowering rooms at the 7ACRES Hybrid Facility
"Today marks an important growth milestone for 7ACRES as Canada's leading cultivation-focused Licensed Producer," said John Fowler, CEO of Supreme. "Adding an additional 30,000 sq. ft. of flowering rooms quadruples our production capacity and moves us closer to achieving our goal of growing premium quality cannabis flowers at scale. The additional output increases our ability to establish national strategic partnerships with Licensed Producers that are seeking to provide Canadian patients with premium cannabis. As well, the expansion also represents the next step in scaling 7ACRES in preparation for the Canadian adult use market."
Supreme anticipates the first harvests from the additional flowering rooms will be completed in the first quarter of calendar 2018.
Licensed Producers and/or ACMPR applicants interested in procuring dried cannabis flowers or trim may contact wholesale@7ACRES.com.
For more information:
202 – 20 De Boers Dr, Toronto ON
Phone: (416) 630-7272
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-08-28 China works to minimize flood impact, ensure vegetable supply
- 2022-08-24 Heart Research Institute looks at ways vegetables could treat strokes
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"