- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
CAN (QC): Hydropothecary wins job creation award
The awards are given annually to honour major job creators in Quebec and its 17 administrative regions. The awards highlight exemplary efforts made by companies in job creation, as well as their contribution to innovation, strategy and impact in sustainable jobs development within the province.
Sebastien St-Louis, co-founder and CEO of Hydropothecary - Marijuana Medicale
In the 2015-2016 contest period, Hydropothecary created 28 skilled jobs from entry level to corporate positions, including customer experience, order fulfilment, operations and human resources at its Gatineau-based facility. In 2016-2017, Hydropothecary created 77 jobs and its plans for expansion throughout 2018 will create another 100 jobs in Quebec.
"As Quebec's only licenced producer of cannabis, Hydropothecary is deeply honoured by the recognition this award brings to our work in building a responsible, regulated and innovative cannabis industry in Quebec and to be an economic driver in the local economy," said Hydropothecary co-founder and CEO, Sebastien St-Louis.
"We are also humbled to be included amongst such impressive companies and fellow award winners. We look forward to participating in the awards next year," he added.
Mr. St-Louis accepted the award during a gala presentation at the Quebec City Convention Centre, accompanied Mrs. Andrée St-Cyr, HR Generalist, and Mr. Pierre Killeen, Vice President, Corporate Communications and Government Relations.
For more information:
120 chemin de la Rive, Gatineau, QC J8M 1V2
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures
- 2019-01-25 Large scale cannabis cultivation in Odense, Denmark