- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- Results from intra-canopy lighting study published
- "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- "Gas prices are high, so we’ve halted part of our production"
- "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Include your free listing in the HortiDaily FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide
Are you interested in expanding your network?
Make sure to register your free listing in the HortiDaily / FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to include your free listing.
The Greenhouse Guide is published by the teams of www.hortidaily.com and www.floraldaily.com
In print and online
In total 7,500 copies will be printed and distributed free of charge at a key selection of international trade shows. The Greenhouse Guide is also published online. The latest edition can be found here.
Check out the Greenhouse Guide online
Third edition coming up
A third edition of the Buyer's Guide is coming up in 2018. The book will be expanded with even morecontact details of suppliers for the greenhouse industry.
Now is the chance to include your free listing or gain even more attention with a clickable advertisement.
Are you a horticultural or floricultural supplier? Do you work internationally?
Then please send an email to email@example.com to include your free listing.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Training on phenotyping and data management in Thailand
- 2017-10-30 Mexico: Room for improvement with efficient water storage systems
- 2017-10-27 'On the way to PlanetProof' replaces Milieukeur as of 1.1.2019
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 US (NV): Suppliers unite for educational summit at MJBizCon
- 2017-10-20 Emerging horticultural research and education opportunities in Myanmar
- 2017-10-19 50 years of experience in free Hoogendoorn & Koppert webinar
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 "All coir products under one roof"
- 2017-10-16 US (MI): License application and educational how-to sessions at LARA and BMMR
- 2017-10-13 Agrobio hosts EUCLID annual meeting in Almeria
- 2017-10-12 New sales team CODEMA B-E De Lier BVBA, Belgium
- 2017-10-11 Australia: Survey to help shape on-farm energy action in Victoria
- 2017-10-10 1st Edition of Bakker Brothers' International Open Days
- 2017-10-09 Include your free listing in the HortiDaily FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide
- 2017-10-06 Danish trailer rental company enters the Netherlands
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 US (LA): Listening session held on new farm bill
- 2017-10-03 Spain joins Dutch initiative Lean&Green