- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- "You have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but also know how to work with others"
- Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
Special: Service Supply
Service supply is a broad topic, which includes companies that offer services like consultancy, employment-, and advertising agencies. But also research institutions and service suppliers for specific jobs like the crop change can can be highlighted.
If your company is active in this field, has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. You can send a press release to email@example.com or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner. Shoot us an e-mail for more info!.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Training on phenotyping and data management in Thailand
- 2017-10-30 Mexico: Room for improvement with efficient water storage systems
- 2017-10-27 'On the way to PlanetProof' replaces Milieukeur as of 1.1.2019
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 US (NV): Suppliers unite for educational summit at MJBizCon
- 2017-10-20 Emerging horticultural research and education opportunities in Myanmar
- 2017-10-19 50 years of experience in free Hoogendoorn & Koppert webinar
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 "All coir products under one roof"
- 2017-10-16 US (MI): License application and educational how-to sessions at LARA and BMMR
- 2017-10-13 Agrobio hosts EUCLID annual meeting in Almeria
- 2017-10-12 New sales team CODEMA B-E De Lier BVBA, Belgium
- 2017-10-11 Australia: Survey to help shape on-farm energy action in Victoria
- 2017-10-10 1st Edition of Bakker Brothers' International Open Days
- 2017-10-09 Include your free listing in the HortiDaily FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide
- 2017-10-06 Danish trailer rental company enters the Netherlands
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 US (LA): Listening session held on new farm bill
- 2017-10-03 Spain joins Dutch initiative Lean&Green