- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Drone shows construction progress Tas Paprika
Tas Paprika has chosen to use clear 91+ glass, just like the previous phases, creating unity at this location. The other three phases have all been built the same way, with the same dimensions. The clear glass delivers us some unexpectedly pretty images. At certain times the glass panes look almost non-existent, thanks to clarity of the glass. And when the drone flies at a low altitude, it is clear to see that every pane deforms slightly under the influence of gravity. These effects can't be seen when you film a greenhouse with diffuse glass.
In May of this year the glazing crews were still very active. Five crews were simultaneously working on closing the roof. It took them only three weeks to accomplish. One crew remained to finish the gables and install glass panes there. The video below shows a couple of the glazing crews in action.
At the moment the Havecon men have finished their tasks, the greenhouse construction has been completed. Now it's time to work on all the installations on the inside, such as screening, heating and irrigation. At the end of November the first plants will be planted inside the greenhouse.
For more information:
2665 JE Bleiswijk
2665 ZG Bleiswijk
Tel. +31(0)10 266 32 70
Fax +31(0)10 266 32 71
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-07-20 Germencik area of Aydin grows with geothermal greenhouse investments
- 2017-07-21 India: Mango growers install greenhouse dryers
- 2017-07-20 Scottish tomato production revitalised
- 2017-07-19 Eco Energy Tech Asia expands into Europe
- 2017-07-18 Russia: Investors to bankroll huge greenhouse complex in Arctic city
- 2017-07-17 Cultivating under extreme conditions? Why not!
- 2017-07-14 Russian greenhouse construction projects: an update
- 2017-07-13 Where is my container with aluminium?
- 2017-07-12 US: Ohio-based GH Farms invests in $17 million hydroponic solar greenhouse
- 2017-07-11 Prins and Beijing Urban Construction woking on 3.3 ha project in China
- 2017-07-10 Russia: 120 million USD greenhouse planned in Lipetsk
- 2017-07-07 First ModulAIR greenhouse comes to United Kingdom
- 2017-07-06 US (NC): Real estate giant developing ag tech park
- 2017-07-05 Drone shows construction progress Tas Paprika
- 2017-07-04 How to choose a glazing material for a year round greenhouse
- 2017-07-03 Even more greenhouse construction this month!
- 2016-09-12 More light and cooler crops with powder coated screen installation
- 2016-07-22 Australia: After major setback, Maria's Farm hopes for completion with help of new investors
- 2016-07-21 France: 250,000 m² of ModulAIR greenhouses under construction
- 2016-07-20 US (NY): Bard College gets grant to renovate greenhouse