- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Eco Energy Tech Asia expands into Europe
Over the past years, Eco Energy has become a pioneer in developing a new form of agriculture which allows the year round production of healthy organic foods on a limited space isolated from any exterior impacts such as contamination or destruction. This allows harvesting fruit or vegetables 6-8 times per year which, according to the company, leads to a dramatically higher output than in a normal greenhouse. Eco Energy's engineers have worked on lighting and energy saving systems over many years to find the right combination of LED lighting to stimulate the growth of the plants without overheating the Biodome and simultaneously save energy by using photovoltaic systems.
Zaklad of Poland will market the technology systems throughout Europe and bring in its experience in marketing and its client base which it has developed over the past years. Both Zaklad and Eco Energy have agreed to intensify their business cooperation over the next years by implementing new technologies developed by Eco Energy.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-07-20 Germencik area of Aydin grows with geothermal greenhouse investments
- 2017-07-21 India: Mango growers install greenhouse dryers
- 2017-07-20 Scottish tomato production revitalised
- 2017-07-19 Eco Energy Tech Asia expands into Europe
- 2017-07-18 Russia: Investors to bankroll huge greenhouse complex in Arctic city
- 2017-07-17 Cultivating under extreme conditions? Why not!
- 2017-07-14 Russian greenhouse construction projects: an update
- 2017-07-13 Where is my container with aluminium?
- 2017-07-12 US: Ohio-based GH Farms invests in $17 million hydroponic solar greenhouse
- 2017-07-11 Prins and Beijing Urban Construction woking on 3.3 ha project in China
- 2017-07-10 Russia: 120 million USD greenhouse planned in Lipetsk
- 2017-07-07 First ModulAIR greenhouse comes to United Kingdom
- 2017-07-06 US (NC): Real estate giant developing ag tech park
- 2017-07-05 Drone shows construction progress Tas Paprika
- 2017-07-04 How to choose a glazing material for a year round greenhouse
- 2017-07-03 Even more greenhouse construction this month!
- 2016-09-12 More light and cooler crops with powder coated screen installation
- 2016-07-22 Australia: After major setback, Maria's Farm hopes for completion with help of new investors
- 2016-07-21 France: 250,000 m² of ModulAIR greenhouses under construction
- 2016-07-20 US (NY): Bard College gets grant to renovate greenhouse