- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AmeriCann engages Campanelli Construction to build MMCC
Campanelli is a third generation, full-service commercial real estate development and acquisition company. The company has over six decades of successful experience having developed, built and acquired over 22 million square feet of property. Campanelli has set a precedent for executing multi-market development of highly specialized real estate, providing design-build services for clients throughout the country.
AmeriCann plans to develop the property as the Massachusetts Medical Cannabis Center, one of the largest and most technologically advanced cannabis cultivation facilities in the nation. Designs for the MMCC include the construction of sustainable greenhouse cultivation, processing, and infused product facilities that will be leased or sold to Registered Marijuana Dispensaries under the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program. AmeriCann’s Cannopy System uniquely combines expertise from traditional horticulture, lean manufacturing, regulatory compliance and cannabis cultivation to create superior facilities and procedures.
“Campanelli proved to be an invaluable resource for our project in Massachusetts. We are confident in having such a knowledgeable local partner with national expertise and look forward to replicating this success by working with Campanelli on future projects throughout the nation,” stated AmeriCann CEO Tim Keogh. Campanelli provided AmeriCann with its vertically-integrated real estate services including brokerage, development and construction management.
AmeriCann acquired the rights to the 53-acre property in Freetown earlier this year. The sustainable greenhouse project will consist of multiple planned phases; the first phase will include two buildings at 130,000 and 30,000 square feet, respectively. Future phases are permitted for an additional 800,000+ square feet based on market demand.
AmeriCann plans to break ground on the first phase in the first quarter of 2017 and AmeriCann’s Preferred Partners will have cannabis in production on the property by fall of 2017.
“Campanelli has a long history of constructing institutional grade commercial and industrial real estate throughout the nation. The MMCC brought us together for what we hope is a long, successful relationship with AmeriCann providing them our construction management services. The MMCC will establish a prototype for best-in-class cultivation facilities that we will replicate with AmeriCann as a design-build service throughout the country,” stated Campanelli partner Rob DeMarco.
For more information:
3200 Brighton Blvd. Unit 114
Denver, CO 80216
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures
- 2019-01-25 Large scale cannabis cultivation in Odense, Denmark