- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
US: Research centre for New Mexico State University at 32 ha operation
The research center dedicated to NMSU will have over 7,500 sq feet of greenhouse growing area that extends out into the existing production greenhouses. The compartment is separated by a fully encompassing glass wall, which creates a totally independent climate. All concerned believe that the local economy will be enhanced by a research and testing center designed for the benefit of the New Mexico State University.
"We believe that the proposed research centre for NMSU's campus is important for the entire community," said John Stockwell of the Bright Green Group. "The centre has mutual benefits for research and testing of legal medicinal plants for The Bright Green Group."
This is the old greenhouse that will be retrofitted. It has not been in use for 10 years. Picture : cibolabeacon.com.
Click here for the complete article about the 32 hectare medicinal greenhouse that will be realized in New Mexico. The 81 million US dollar investment was announced by the Bright Green Group, and consists of a very impressive large scale medicinal production facility. The project involves the retrofitting of an existing 10 hectare greenhouse facility into a propagation operation, while an additional 26,7 hectares of high end Dutch Venlo houses will be constructed as a production greenhouse.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-24 Heart Research Institute looks at ways vegetables could treat strokes
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures