- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
How to prevent the Xanthomonas bacterium from spreading
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-10-30 "Turbo fogging saves time and creates the cleanest result"
- 2015-10-29 Start a new crop with disinfected drippers
- 2015-10-28 New coating mix unit from Weterings
- 2015-10-27 "Copper irrigation water treatment key to disease free cucumber crop"
- 2015-10-26 Disinfect ground cloths and concrete paths with boiling water
- 2015-10-23 Suntech Greenhouses
- 2015-10-22 Holland: 8 seconds of fame for Dutch roof cleaners
- 2015-10-21 The perfect crop starts with the cleanest greenhouse
- 2015-10-20 "Customers demand a variety like Axiradius"
- 2015-10-19 More growers buy there own crop clearance machinery
- 2015-10-16 Silverleaf Whitefly is emerging
- 2015-10-15 Europe: 52nd crop rotation for Van Veldhoven
- 2015-10-14 Make your own hooks during the crop change?
- 2015-10-13 Crop rotation according to 'The Marel Method'
- 2015-10-09 "Crop rotations fully underway."
- 2015-10-08 Pointers on greenhouse heating and energy conservation
- 2015-10-07 "An even cleaner start thanks to two new machines"
- 2015-10-06 Protocol to prevent cucumber green mottle mosaic virus
- 2015-10-05 “For year-round quality steaming is a must”
- 2015-10-02 How to prevent the Xanthomonas bacterium from spreading