- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Baloian Farms partners with Seminis on BellaFina baby bellpeppers
During the trial and development stage of this product, internal consumer research was conducted comparing traditional full size bell peppers to baby bell peppers and nearly 60% of all consumers chose baby bell peppers over full size bell peppers. Additionally, in the same survey, baby bell peppers were compared to sweet mini peppers and consumers noted the versatility of baby bells and the snacking capacity of the mini peppers indicating their desire to purchase both pepper products creating opportunities for new sales and no cannibalization of the existing market.
Available now, BellaFina baby bell peppers are an exclusive variety available year-round in a red, yellow and orange 12-oz mixed pack. BellaFina baby bells are about 1/4 to 1/3 the size of a traditional bell pepper with a similar flavor profile for use in appetizers, side dishes, main dishes or as snacks. In addition to high graphic packaging, Baloian Farms has recipes, photography and point-of-sale materials available and may assist with ad support and demo programs.
“We are constantly striving to bring more innovation to our traditional commodities and add value for our customers and the consumer. We are excited by the potential of BellaFina baby bells and their ability to create more impact on shelf, reduce shrink and create higher perceived value for consumers with a multiple color, multiple piece, one price pack for consumers,” concluded Lane.
BellaFina baby bell peppers adds to Baloian’s extensive year-round product line of peppers and vegetables including their value priced “Oddbells”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 559 264 3427
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-20 Improve greenhouse management efficiency to counter lack of labor
- 2022-06-14 No drama with climate management at Drama greenhouse, Greece
- 2022-06-06 Leafy greens and vine crops grow in tropical Thai greenhouse
- 2022-06-06 Dubai grower helps tropical fruit thrive through modern methods
- 2022-06-02 New blueberry variety thriving at Australian grower
- 2022-05-27 Labor and inflation major challenges for the UK soft fruit industry
- 2022-05-25 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem
- 2022-05-23 "A horticulturist will always have a good foundation for a position with a breeder"
- 2022-05-20 Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- 2022-05-19 An entrepreneur from the Berdyuzhsky district opened a greenhouse for growing vegetables, seedlings, and herbs
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%