- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We want to provide products for customers seeking a 100 percent sustainability"
- Sussex tomatoes grow in harmony
- Mexico experiencing one of the most widespread and intense droughts in decades
- Korea: New recycling technology developed for hydroponic culture fluids
- The advantages of CEA in strawberry production
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How to be a hydroponic farmer: Expert advice from agricultural entrepreneur
- "The future holds us growing plants in warehouses"
- "If you add 1 kg of fish food, it will produce 1 kg of fish and 10-12 kg of vegetables"
- Biodegradable cutting and seed plug growcoon suitable for any substrate
- Strawberries from hydroponic greenhouses in Turkey exported to all over the world
Rob Baan looking for help: urban greenhouse should become health centre
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-11 Excess motion in CEA facility maintenance and how to eliminate it
- 2021-04-29 Research project turns Singapore's unused spaces into vegetable farms
- 2021-04-20 Vertical Harvest is raising food and futures in Wyoming
- 2021-04-08 Vertical farming gaining popularity among traditional growers
- 2021-03-10 "The plant tower is a mini-vertical farm for the cultivation of herbs, flowers, fruit or vegetables"
- 2020-12-22 Common mistake: "The aspects of microclimates are underestimated”
- 2020-12-18 Container farm with carousel systems doubles yield
- 2020-12-14 Join the virtual tour at Plant Factory
- 2020-12-01 We're going vertical!
- 2020-11-24 "In Abu Dhabi, I was told with a big smile that an Arab shouldn’t go hungry”
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-20 Singapore’s ’30 by 30′ food security strategy
- 2020-11-20 Social Good Summit: Is vertical and indoor farming the future?
- 2020-11-16 The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- 2020-11-13 A couple of showrooms in Europe need to get the ball rolling for Verde Compacto
- 2020-11-11 Tisha Livingston on the Untold Stories of Innovation Podcast
- 2020-11-09 Israeli startup offers modular vertical farming solutions
- 2020-11-09 CA (QC): Year-round vegetables for Inukjuak community
- 2020-11-09 Aponix upgrades 3D-NFT vertical barrels components to ‘Version 3'
- 2020-11-06 Growing crops vertically to feed the growing Indian population