- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
over 200 participants from 36 countries
GroSci 2013 Symposium gathers researchers and growers from around the world
Please contact us in case you consider any use of coco products. We are happy to share our knowledge and to contribute to any innovation, as it is in our name:
Dutch Plantin - Innovators in coco production. We like to explain you how our coco differs from others? Click here to learn more.
For more information:
Dutch Plantin Coir India Pvt Ltd
Tel: +31 610 569 218
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-16 The growing success of a happy company
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-10 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-05-05 "High-quality coir grow bags allow for flexibility and re-use"
- 2022-04-22 Growing blueberries on substrate in South Africa
- 2022-04-20 Substrate cubes and slabs offer aubergine grower maximum steerability and control
- 2022-04-11 "China's peat development still needs to overcome challenges "
- 2022-04-08 How this Kansas City urban farm turns food scraps into soil
- 2022-04-08 China: Actively promoting the construction of peat supply chain
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux
- 2022-03-30 North American coir demand keeps on growing
- 2022-03-22 Ireland: Research shows retail price compression forced growers out of business
- 2022-03-14 New research to boost hydroponic farming production begins in Tshwane, South Africa
- 2022-03-11 "It's essential to reconsider how we extract peat"
- 2022-03-10 These Spanish systems grow strawberries in substrate
- 2022-03-09 "Alternatives to peat available, but none can replace peat on their own"
- 2022-03-08 Inside a UAE farm that grows figs and tomatoes using 'breathable' sand
- 2022-03-08 Irish politician calls on government to reassess rejection of peat