- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Glenn Behrman, founder of the Growtainer:
"I feel like I have an obligation to leave something behind"
In this video, Glenn Behrman and founder of Greentech Agro LLC, developers of the Growtainer™ shares his vision and philosophy on controlled environment agriculture.
"I'm 65 years old and I feel like I have an obligation to leave something behind. The Growtainer is the most challenging and exciting project I have ever been involved with."
The Growtainer indoor farm, housed in a 44 foot shipping container, is a vertical, multi level environment that can produce things in places where people can't traditionally grow food twelve months a year; the deserts, the south pole, the coldest climates, urbanized areas.
For more information: visit www.growtainers.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-12-22 Common mistake: "The aspects of microclimates are underestimated”
- 2020-12-18 Container farm with carousel systems doubles yield
- 2020-12-14 Join the virtual tour at Plant Factory
- 2020-12-01 We're going vertical!
- 2020-11-24 "In Abu Dhabi, I was told with a big smile that an Arab shouldn’t go hungry”
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-20 Singapore’s ’30 by 30′ food security strategy
- 2020-11-20 Social Good Summit: Is vertical and indoor farming the future?
- 2020-11-16 The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- 2020-11-13 A couple of showrooms in Europe need to get the ball rolling for Verde Compacto
- 2020-11-11 Tisha Livingston on the Untold Stories of Innovation Podcast
- 2020-11-09 Israeli startup offers modular vertical farming solutions
- 2020-11-09 CA (QC): Year-round vegetables for Inukjuak community
- 2020-11-09 Aponix upgrades 3D-NFT vertical barrels components to ‘Version 3'
- 2020-11-06 Growing crops vertically to feed the growing Indian population
- 2020-11-04 A mobile farm for all climates that supplies communities with fresh local food
- 2020-11-03 Israeli start-up makes vertical farms to grow crops in city parking lots
- 2020-11-03 80 Acres Farms raises funding round led by Barclays
- 2020-11-03 CAN (QC): Hydroponic growing container arrives in Inukjuak
- 2020-11-02 US (MN): Container farm has St. Paul inspectors scratching their heads